Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yeah, Alivia's awesome.

The cutest little outfit on the cutest little bod...So I went to this little pool hopping party that the moms in my neighborhood had for their little ones. Alivia is still too little to get into the pools, but it was the perfect opportunity to put her in this way cute swimming outfit.The flip flops pretty much rock my world.Just chillin in her little jumper thing......while making some awesome faces...Apparently I surprised her by taking this picture.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Lol - I love her shoes!

Kelli said...

Kaylan has those same shoes and they are my favorite!

Cristina said...

She is just too cute! I love her chubby little legs!

The Thomas Family said...

Why can't you put her in the pool?? Do you know something that I don't?

LOVE the outfit and her legs.

Just Jaime! said...

I am the ultimate stalker and FOUND YOUR BLOG! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH


-Jaime from the ward =)