So I've been a posting like crazy lately, can you tell I'm putting off writing a paper? Anyway, I've seen this person's blog via numerous blogs lately and I wanted to post her blog on here for any of you that have never heard of her.
This woman lost her 14-month-old daughter, Camille, about two months ago and she decided to use her blog as an outlet to discuss her entire journey through the grieving process. It sounds kind of depressing, but it's not. It's so inspiring. I'll sit for hours at a time and read what she has to say and just bawl like a little baby, Matt makes fun of me.
I guess every time she talks about Camille, I think about Alivia and I can't fathom ever losing her, but this woman couldn't fathom losing Camille, either. She shows that there is life after the death of a child, and even though it's extremely hard, it's possible to keep living after something like that.
She's kind of become my hero over the past couple of days. She's an incredible writer. I really recommend you read it, especially if you're ever feeling defeated, this blog has the power to put everything into perspective and uplift your spirits. Here's the blog. Enjoy and make sure you have a box of tissues at your side.
1 comment:
I have never cried so much. I stayed up till midnight reading every blog entry and cried the whole way through! Life is so precious!!
Post a Comment