Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My kid loves the Olympics and the Ivins

So Alivia loves the Olympics. I'm not even joking. She particularly loves watching the swimming events. I'll sit her down on the couch and she'll just sit there for minutes at a time - it's the longest she's ever chilled. And then she'll start to talk to the swimmers - it's so cute.

Here she is with her eyes glued to the T.V. She's taken over my role as master of the remote...
I love how the remote is almost the same size as her torso.
Two fanatic Phelp fans watching him in awe as he crushes his own world record.
Alivia's showing Reece that having a baby could provide him with fun-filled, tender moments as she holds tight to his finger.
This picture might lead you to believe that Alivia just loves to chill and is so happy all of the time... what a little tricker...
Also I just looked at all of these pics of my cute baby and noticed that she looks like our little white trash baby who never wears clothes. Well, it's the truth. She pukes so much that Matt and I have given up dressing her altogether. We've also given up on dressing ourselves. In fact, I was actually puked on while doing this post...

And this pic is just for the Ivins. I was able to document their first enchanting encounter with Rock Band - and now they're hooked!


No comments: