So one night Matt and I were getting Alivia ready for bed and we ran across a couple of hats that we didn't know we had. So we decided to play dress up for a little bit. First - this brown one was hilarious! It looked like some gross brown wig! We were laughing for hours.

And then we found this weird little yellow one. I love this face. It kind of creeps me out.
Also, we've been getting Alivia some awesome play things that make my life SO MUCH easier. Here she is in her little gym. She'll only lay under it sideways. Matt and I joke that she teleports in that thing because we'll put her down one way and literally one minute later she will have pulled a total 180 without even crawling! (Can you tell Matt and I have recently got into the series "Heroes"?)
And then we got her this awesome little jumper thing. She loves to stand so we figured she would love this. When we put her in it she found out that if she leans to one side, she'll spin around and around - it's so funny.
And here she is with her favorite parent... I love her little smile.
How cute is this picture??? She loves her daddy!
And then we found this weird little yellow one. I love this face. It kind of creeps me out.
Also, we've been getting Alivia some awesome play things that make my life SO MUCH easier. Here she is in her little gym. She'll only lay under it sideways. Matt and I joke that she teleports in that thing because we'll put her down one way and literally one minute later she will have pulled a total 180 without even crawling! (Can you tell Matt and I have recently got into the series "Heroes"?)
And then we got her this awesome little jumper thing. She loves to stand so we figured she would love this. When we put her in it she found out that if she leans to one side, she'll spin around and around - it's so funny.
And here she is with her favorite parent... I love her little smile.
How cute is this picture??? She loves her daddy!
5 comments:
I love that picture with the brown hat, what a cutie! And I LOVE her big eyes! Are they still blue??
That's it...
I'm buying the baby a mullet wig.
I wish they had jumper things for adults...those would be the best!
I love her she is so freaking cute. I love the brown hat and her smile in the pic with Matt.
She is so cute!!! I love putting hats on Berlin she thinks she is hot whenever you put hats or sunglasses on her!
So will you be around tomorrow I am coming tonight to meet up with Arika and Heather. I will talk to grandma to see what the plans are to get together. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment