Sunday, August 24, 2008
Who knew you could get Henna tats at the SLC Farmer's Market?
After our first adult slumber party ever, we went with the Ivins to the Farmer's Market in Salt Lake. It was really cool. There were some really fun characters there. To which Matt gave this face...
Also, Jessica and I sprung for a little henna tattoo action. What's that you say? Isn't this my second henna tattoo in a month? Why, yes it is. I've reverted to my teenage ways.
So I got into this lovely position for my ankle tattoo. What you can't see in this picture is the agonizing pain I'm in. My thigh started to cramp up immediately and I was too embarrassed to move. Oweeeeeeeee!
So not only do I win the larger tattoo competition(on the right), but also the whitest leg - it was a close one though.
Here's how Matt felt about the Hawaiian music playing in the background! There were some skilled singers.
After the fun people-seeing adventure, we headed to a little pub for lunch where we got the worst service in Salt Lake City. Again, waiter, I'm sorry for thinking I could order water. I don't know what I was thinking. I should call my mom and tell her she did a horrible job raising me.
By the end of the Ivins/Wisemans extravaganza we were all pooped, especially Livers. She got into her seat, grabbed tightly to Mr. Pug and was out for the whole ride back home to wonderful Utah Valley...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment