I know, I know! It looks horrible, but it keeps her so happy! And she loves Little Einsteins almost as much as Matt does! Seriously, he'll sing like five songs from that show - it's awesome. It really is an awesome Bumbo Baby-Sitter when I need five minutes to finish something - like this post, for example.
Also, I wanted to show you all of the amazing new adventures in the Bumbo:
Also, I wanted to show you all of the amazing new adventures in the Bumbo:
Here she is just lounging around.
Here she is in her Bumbo trying muddy buddies for the first time. She freaking loves this stuff! She would suck on it so hard and then later on, she started to bite it! It was so funny! Who can blame her, though? It's delicious!
Here she is in her Bumbo being romantic with me. She loves to interlace fingers lately. Oh Alivia.
Here she is attempting to escape the Bumbo. Doesn't this picture look funny? We knew it wouldn't take her long to discover that it actually constrains her...
4 comments:
She is such a cute girl, I love all of these pictures!
She's so funny. I love our bumbo, too!
ok i had tp look at that pic for a moment to make sure her head hadn't turned 180 degrees. Seriously the super intense eyes must be a Wiseman thing?? And I love the bath pics-all the chubs-I was trying to squeeeze them through the screen
I want a bumbo for myself she looks extra comfy and if I could lounge out like that it would be awesome!
Post a Comment