Monday, August 11, 2008

Cousinly Love

So this weekend I was able to see some of my cousins from my dad's side that I haven't seen for years! It was really exciting - we're all newish moms and so we were able to have all of our little ones finally meet each other. We were also able to get a picture with my grandma and all of her great grand children that she currently has.

This was the best one we could get. There was at least one child screaming in each picture. This one featured Berlin as the unhappiest baby of all! So on the top row is Rocky, Owen and Sienna. And then there's Berlin and Alivia on Grandma Boley's lap.

Alivia was so chill this afternoon - it was crazy! We weren't sure it was even our baby. I don't know if she was just overwhelmed by the massive amount of people in the same room, but she was just chillin with anyone who picked her up. Also, she was never the one crying during the picture taking extravaganza. She's so funny sometimes.

Here's me with Sienna. She was so fun to play with! It makes me really excited/terrified for Alivia to get bigger. She'll be fun to play with, but she'll also have the ability to take off when I'm not watching! Ah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I am soooo behind on your blog!!! You have been blogging like a mad woman! Anyway I am totally stealing that pic of the kids and Berlin BAWLING that is classic.
Well I love you and your sweet little girl and it was great meeting Matt you guys are so cute.