So this first picture is a side note and then I'll get to our lovely weekend in Parker... Sometimes Alivia is playing on the ground and decides that she's super tired and here's what it looks like:
So our little Labor Day getaway was filled with a lot of firsts for Livers. She got to meet some of her second cousins for the first time ever who had more fun with her toys than she did! The bumbo was a big hit among all. It was mainly used as some sort of helmet with the older kids. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it.
Then she went boating for the first time. It was pretty hilarious. Here are some awesome pics from the big event:
The life jacket was more for eating than for floating. Also, I'm not sure why it looks like Matt has a milk mustache.
Here's Matt and my aunt, Michelle, attempting to keep the littlest ones happy.
Here I am chillin with my awesome little cousins. You can see me trying to convince my little cousin, Shayla, of two things: A) that I'm actually her cousin and B) that I'm married and I have a little kid. Later in the weekend, she told me about the dangers of drinking poison and blood. She's very informative.
Alivia was pooped after the first 20 minutes on the boat. Luckily, Matt found a way to keep them cool.
What a happy family. As you can tell, Alivia was in charge of holding the flag up to inform other boats that someone was in the water.
Here's Livers playin with Grandma while making one of the best faces ever. Apparently, Grandma has wronged this poor girl.
Gettin in some play time with Grandpa.
Here's Alivia taking a bath in the sink...
...And here's the crowd that gathered around to watch the spectacle.
Since Drew's been gone, Ky has been without an older brother to beat the crap out of him. So Matt stepped in and immediately rectified the problem by giving him this gross bruise with a toy light saber...
Here's Matt teaching the kiddlies how to juggle.
I have a picture of Shayla giving Matt a kiss on the cheek on the Fourth of July in 2007. Here they are a year later, stronger than ever.
Young and old, everyone's a fan of Little Einsteins!
"I am a cello, and I am looking for my mommy!"
The life jacket was more for eating than for floating. Also, I'm not sure why it looks like Matt has a milk mustache.
"I am a cello, and I am looking for my mommy!"
3 comments:
How fun, I am so jealous that you guys got to go to Colorado! We (as in tons of the Paul family) were in your ward on Sunday for baby Reagan's blessing. We took up like half of your ward! I love how everyone is so into watching Alivia take a bath, that's awesome!
Hey Alexis, I hope you don't mind that I snooped on your blog--I saw the link on Siovhan's blog and wondered if it was you. Your little girl is SO cute! And I love how you spell "Alivia." It looks like life is going well, and I am so happy for you and your cute little family.
How fun! I love everyone watching Alivia's bath... who knew that could be so entertaining?!
Post a Comment