Unfortunately, I didn't get to vote, but luckily the students of Mammoth Heights picked the right man for the job. I'm so excited for my little bro. who just became the president of his elementary school!
Apparently, I missed quite the show when he gave his speech today. He played the guitar and got the entire school to chant Kyler over and over! For any of you who have met Ky, that shouldn't sound the least bit surprising.
This is the same kid who, when he was 9, was Matt's best man and at our reception, in front of 200 people, got up and gave a lengthy toast which he ended by saying he'll probably be an uncle soon... Anyway, my mom will be posting the actual video of it soon which you'll be able to see here.
Apparently, I missed quite the show when he gave his speech today. He played the guitar and got the entire school to chant Kyler over and over! For any of you who have met Ky, that shouldn't sound the least bit surprising.
This is the same kid who, when he was 9, was Matt's best man and at our reception, in front of 200 people, got up and gave a lengthy toast which he ended by saying he'll probably be an uncle soon... Anyway, my mom will be posting the actual video of it soon which you'll be able to see here.
HOORAY FOR UNCLE KY!!!
3 comments:
I like the way you put my blog on your page. It looks really good. Alivia is getting so big. I'm sad I didn't get to see her before I left.
Natural born leader, that one. Congrats to Kyler!
Colds suck. Nicholas just got his second and I was infected too. Ick. The worst is how they can't sleep, therefore mom doesn't sleep. Hopefully she's recovered by biw
Post a Comment