Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WHY TEAM U.S.A. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so my favorite, up until now, has always been the women's gymnastics, until we freakin' choked!!! What!?!?!?! They're a bunch of hooligans! And I don't even know what a hooligan is! I am so peeved right now!

First, we can't even mount the beam - come on! And then say goodbye to staying in bounds on the floor. I wait four freaking years just to watch this event and kick China's butt, but instead I'm left with an empty hole inside of me that will never be filled! What a kick in the pants!


Here they are before ever taking off to Beijing... If only I could send them a message from the future:
LOOK OUT! YOU'RE GOING TO FREAKING CHOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

oh yes, I know exactly how you feel. Gymnastics is my sport of choice after being involved in the addicting sport for 7 years of my life... I still think the Chinese are a bunch of scam artists, there's no way that 3 of their gymnasts are past the age of 14. Sure their passports confirm...they're in their own country, why do they need passports? Bring on the real birth certificates! They're probably really only 10!
So I used to kiss Keizya's bald spot too, but it's mostly grown in now. I'm not too good at staying up to date with my bloggie, but you're doing great! Good luck on your paper!

Stacy said...

I felt so bad for Alicia though. Poor girl, she knew she had lost the gold for the whole team. I don't want to make her feel too depressed, my gosh! I bet she feels terrible!