So then we put her in her bath and she was super happy and I thought, why not try the food now!? And it worked!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Who's excited about some real food? ...Not Alivia
So we finally decided to try Alivia out with some rice at night. She keeps trying to eat our food so we thought it was about time. Our first attempt ended with a lot of tears and angry feelings all around - Alivia was mad at me for giving her gross food, Matt was mad at me for SUPPOSEDLY talking to him in a derogatory way, and I was mad at Matt for being a butthead.
So then we put her in her bath and she was super happy and I thought, why not try the food now!? And it worked!
It was a genius set up! She would get all messy and then I'd be able to immediately clean it up! And she slept longer than she ever has that night! Woo!
We eventually moved this act downstairs and into her new Bumbo! I love it! I've been wanting one forever and Matt finally let me get one at Wal-Mart the other day! Woo! It's so funny! 
Bumbo pictures are the best!
So then we put her in her bath and she was super happy and I thought, why not try the food now!? And it worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man your girl is freaking cute...nice work. And I must say your blog is always a great read (except when Alexis talks about leaking colostrum...I just now finished throwing up after reading that entry a few weeks ago). I guarantee no 13 year-old chinese girls could beat you out of an American gold in blogging...keep it up.
This is Reece. Why would she be pooping?
Post a Comment