(Side note: this place has been opened about a week and we have been there at least 5 times. Someone actually recognized us as "regulars" which has been a long time dream for Matt and I - we were pretty excited to say the least.)
Here's Alivia longingly watching Matt try a sample of the raspberry flavor...
7 comments:
You are on a roll with blogging lately! I can not get over how cute her face is!!! She's a little doll! Ü
Yep... that's blond hair I see...
How cute!! And I love that place!!! Hello Yogurt is so good.
She is so funny!
I wish I was at Hello Yogurt with Alivia. I think that is what heaven will be like for me.
i love the reach in the last pic. She is intense and I'm so glad I won't be the only one in the fam with a non stop exhausting little girl. Her cheeks are also awesome
Post a Comment