Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Celebrating 2 beautiful years with our good friend, Jack

August 18th was our two year anniversary! Woo! We decided to go to the Jack Johnson concert to celebrate. We went with Matt's sister, Amy, and his brother, Ben, and his wife, Donnie, and some of her family and friends. It was really fun to hang out with everyone. Here's the happy couple that has made it through a whopping 2 years of marital bliss. We've become relationship experts...
Here's our awesome anniversary dinner. They claimed it was Papa John's, I claimed that it wasn't and that it was AT LEAST a week old.Jack was pretty amazing in concert. Here he is:
Okay, obviously we had lawn seats... The opening acts were pretty awesome, too. We took Livers because I didn't want to leave her for such a long time. She was pretty awesome the whole night. She fell asleep right before Jack came on - it was lovely. Here she is camouflaged under all of her little blankets and an OK! magazine postcard.Before the show, she demanded her own blanket...
She loves playing with us now and is starting to giggle! It's awesome.She also has a love-hate relationship with her Aunt Amy. Here's the love:
And here's the hate:At first we had her in her Rock Star outfit that she likes to refer to as her "concert outfit" or maybe just Matt and I do. Then we put her in this sweet outfit for night time.
We didn't end up getting home until like 1:00 in the morning thanks to the worst parking layout EVER in the history of amphitheaters and rude, crazy, drunk drivers. Here's Livers when we finally got home, poor baby.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That's totally awesome that we were at the same concert! If I knew you guys were going I would've looked for you! I am glad that you enjoyed it! I also hope that you didn't end up close to rude college people that were drunk and smoking with someone else nearby smoking marijuana. Haha but I guess that is what happens at concerts... and happy anniversary to you guys! 2 years, that's awesome! August 18th... best day ever :)

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally feel like a loser for not getting married on August 18th like you and Alyssa... If I had only known!

Just Jaime! said...

I was there too! We got the same kind of crappy picture of the stage when Jack was on as well. It was pretty amazing, even if we did get a contact high.