Liv started preschool again this year - but now she goes 3 days a week!
She LOVES IT! The morning of her first day she woke up early and came in
to us to tell us how excited she was! It was cute.
Here she is for Back to School Night! I love the outfit she picked out. She's so girly!
Here schedule is pretty intense. She has gymnastics in the morning, comes home for lunch, and then she has preschool in the afternoon. So that's why she's in her leotard in these pics. She loved putting her About Me collage together. She picked everything that went on there and put glue on all of the pictures. After I put the pics all on - she then beautified it with sparkly star stickers all over. It screamed Livy!
Here are the obligatory pics on the way into preschool. She asked to take a pic by the beautiful flowers because she loves flowers.
I had her take these pics after school because there was no time after gymnastics. Not a good idea! I wish she was as happy as she's faking it in these pics. Most forced smile ever award!
Here's how she really felt. That's right, this is my life...
Here are my two favorite pictures. Life of a 4-year-old is so hard.
Here is the end of our little photo shoot - don't worry, she was saying something super sassy about how I can stay outside followed by a big door slam...









No comments:
Post a Comment