Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ear Piercing Take 2!

We (mainly Matt) decided to get this cute girl's ears pierced! I have no problem with our girls getting their ears pierced as babies because my parents pierced mine at that age, but I have a problem seeing the look of utter betrayal followed by major tears on my baby's face. So I told Matt that I will not be there for real this time! Last time I got suckered into going with him and then I ended up holding Liv when she got it done! So this time I took Adam into a different store while the deed was done! Matt said she did very well - and that she cried a teeny bit, but mostly just let out this scream to let him know how mad she was at him! haha Yes, she's just as intense as the others... Heaven help us!

 Here are her cute little ears minus holes!

Here she is right after we got home. They told us to drug her this time and it really did make her feel a lot better! This is her drugged up smile!

And here are some cute pics we took of Embry the other night. She is the cutest!!! I feel like she recently came into her little look. And she doesn't really look like Liv. She's a total mix of her brother and sister. They all share the awesome, huge eyes - but I love that she has her own little look - and that she has dark hair still!!!

No comments: