Monday, August 13, 2012

About the Boy

Adam is so funny/crazy right now. He's starting to use full sentences - it's so cute to watch him learn and grow. He immediately makes everyone fall in love with him because he's so cute and funny. He's hilarious to watch. However, he's a little psycho. He's always plotting his next move and is SO NAUGHTY sometimes! I don't know how I'm going to live through his terrible twos. They mainly involve throwing food when he gets mad - so annoying! He's lucky he's so cute!

Funny words/phrases he uses right now:

towy = chilly - He always tells us he's chilly or if something is cold he calls it chilly. It's funny
Bubblepop = otterpop - He asks for popsicles every second of the day
"Adam do it!" - We hear this one a lot
Lolly = Livy
Emmy = Embry
"K Fine Mom!"
"Go away!"
"You're naughty!"
"I win, Lolly" - He's a competitive little punk
Unnies = Underwear
"My turn, then Lolly turn, then Mommy turn, then Daddy turn, then Emmy turn, then Adam turn..." - He's obsessed with how turns work. It's so funny to watch him boss Liv around.
"I see you now" - He loves to stand on his head on the couch and look at all of us upside down.

He's able to sit pretty much through a whole movie. His attention span is getting impressive! :) He also started sleeping through the night in his underwear! This kid is completely diaper free! It was so easy, too! We ran out of diapers and so I told him he had to stay dry through the night and he has yet to have an accident! Best potty trainer ever award!
One day Liv was being a complete psycho and I just had to put her in their room and lock it so she would take a nap. So I asked Adam if he could lay on the couch and fall asleep and he said okay! And he got up and immediately passed out. I love when he's awesome.
He's constantly pestering his sisters. He loves to bug Liv - it's driving me nuts! They can be best friends or worst enemies. I'm really trying to instill in both of them that they are each other's best friends that are going to last their whole lives. Sometimes they get it. Other times, Adam is pulling her hair and biting her...
Adam LOVED the olympics. Non stop sports on TV - the kid was in heaven! We got home from church and everyone went upstairs to change, but Adam stayed downstairs - turned on the TV - and started snacking on pretzels while he watched some beach volleyball.

This is totally his goofy personality. He's always doing hilarious stuff like this. He stripped down and thought riding the longboard like this would be a good idea... Ouch, buddy.

One day Adam was riding his bike without his helmet and fell on his head like 3 times in the span of 10 minutes. So the next morning he wanted to wear his helmet all day. I figured it was a pretty good idea. Oh and he's wearing boots because I may or may not have told him to kill a spider I was too scared to squish. He loves bugs! Especially killing them - kind of creepy...

No comments: