Sunday, August 12, 2012

Newport Days 4 & 5

Wednesday -- This day was the golf tournament day. So we were very relaxed! I needed this day to feel like a sane person again!
 This is what the kids did while everyone was off at the tournament.

Here's Luke taking over Matt's father responsibilities.

Thursday -- Newport Beach Day! This time there were no almost deaths! Thank goodness! It was nice having Livy scared to death of the water. However, Adam decided he LOVED the beach and kept trying to run deeper and deeper into the little waves. I had made a goal to not have him almost drown again this trip so I was on that little one! Every time he fell into the water I was holding his hand and rushing him out of there! Andrea finally got Livy to at least feel the water with her feet and then jump over the mini waves. Livy was okay to do it as long as she was holding her hand - TIGHT. :) After the beach, we got ready and went to pick Matt up. Then he got there and my body finally relaxed from tensing for the first time in five days. Having Matt there made the rest of the trip awesome! We won't mention the little flight screw up that I blame mostly on Luke... :)


Yay! Cal was surprisingly stoked that Matt was coming. It was so cute.

I missed this guy.

No comments: