Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Matt and I made it 6 years!!! Don't we look little? Matt looks like he's 15. And I actually was a teenager in this picture... embarrassing... Anyway, who would have thought that 6 years later we would be knee deep in toddlers/babies and still living in UT while Matt becomes a physical therapist!?! Life is crazy - but I'm so glad I'm with this guy for it!

For our anniversary, my mom surprised us with a stay at the Green Valley Spa in St. George while she took the kids. She tried to take all of them - but Embry's our favorite right now so we decided to take her with us... :) Or maybe I'm nursing and it's physically impossible for both of us to be away from each other for the night - which I don't mind at all! She's the best cuddler.

There's no better way to celebrate your anniversary than with a 3 month old, Mike n Ikes, and Phase 10. Oh and we rented the last Harry Potter to watch while we played... We're that cool.

Little Embry loved having a night away from her siblings - there was no fearing for her life for 24 hours!

 Instead of taking pics of where we ate (Costa Vida), I took pics of this cute kid.

 Getting ready to watch some HP!

 Her little makeshift bed on the floor...

 Robes, slippers, and some yummy breakfast! By far the best breakfast we've had at a Bed & Breakfast!

 The doors had the coolest peep holes! You could see the reflection of the person in them! I want one on my door!

Don't worry - they provided you with a huge bar to cover the doors in in case someone was really trying to bust them down! We felt safe. Check out Matt's slippers - he was seriously LOVING them. haha

This must be where Livy gets her inability to keep her eyes open in a picture from...

She was LOVING the non-stop attention!

They had so many tennis courts and everything was so pretty! Thanks, Mom!!

No comments: