Sunday, August 12, 2012

Newport Day 2

Monday -- The next day we decided to hang out at the pool. This is was the first almost death by drowning. While I was getting ready to get into the pool with the kids - Adam decides he's Nemo and jumped right into the water. Luckily, I looked over right when it happened. Unuckily, I was far away from where he was and I screamed "Livy!" and then realized my 4 year old can't save my 2 year old. Luckily again, Uncle Luke was right next to  where he jumped and looked over and found him underwater and grabbed him out of there. I mean the whole ordeal took like 15 seconds - but it felt like hours! He was terrified of the water for about a second after that. Then after I taught him how to float with his floaty thing he wanted me to leave him alone in the deep pool! What is wrong with this kid!?!?

 Liv was LOVING every second with Gabrielle!

 Embry was so content with Donnie the whole time.

Adam was LOVING being with all the boys!

I took the kids for a walk one night. Livy kept freaking out that we were lost. Apparently, she thinks I have no sense of direction unless Daddy is around... She was so relieved when we happened to run into family by one of the pools. Little punk.

No comments: