If you get the title of this post - we must be good friends :)
ANYWAY - Adam and I have been having our own little Mother-son dates while Liv and Jake have been going to school. On Thursday mornings we've been going to Jump on It to bounce around on trampolines for an hour. Adam was SO nervous at first and didn't have a big sister around to follow her lead, but after a half hour - he figured out that he could have the most fun EVER!
I love having one-on-one time with him. He really is the sweetest little kid and is SO loving! He's always telling us thank you for everything and loves to give us huge hugs and kisses. Although, sometimes he's too cool to kiss us on the lips and will only kiss our cheeks - at 2, really??
Anyhoo - I love this boy!

1 comment:
Did you guys wear matching sailors outfits?
This is such a fun idea and I'm positive he'll love thinking about these memories when he's older. :)
Post a Comment