Matt's parents came into town for our nephew's birthday. The kids always get so excited to see Grandpa Rick and Grandma Sherrie!
When Rick and Sherrie first came over, Adam was the only one home with me and he was playing his pretend shy face. He just kept his hands in his pockets and pretended like he couldn't speak English.
Eventually, he warmed up and was playing ball with Grandpa Rick and LOVING it! This kid is so funny.
They thought they were hilarious.
Love dinner at Mimi's!
Little did Rick know that Matt had a few housekeeping plans for his dad during this trip... I've been on Matt forever to fix this cabinet and a broken drawer! Of course it only took Rick SECONDS to fix it with Matt helping out by "observing" :)
And little did I know that I would be getting my new best friend during their trip! I have now completed my pregnant high schooler look with my new retainer! :) My front tooth that Rick put in over the summer started shifting so he was SO NICE and made me a retainer to fix the problem. I have to wear it all day for a couple months and then just at nights soon. My lisp sounds pretty awesome.
One night we went to eat dinner at IHOP with Grandpa Rick. This balloon guy came around and made the coolest balloons we had ever seen! He made Ariel and Blue from Blue's Clues for Adam's. They were in heaven!
I told the boy to stop chewing on the nose! He loves learning things the hard way lately.
Pooped from all the crying on the way home.
Fun at the Park:
All 3 kids smiling - it was a miracle!







No comments:
Post a Comment