Thanks to my phone - my random picture blog posts are never ending! Here's what the last couple weeks of March looked like with our familia...
One day I needed a quick way to distract the boy so I did this to him and showed him my eyeball. Now he has to show everyone his eyeball...
I've reached the last part of my pregnancy which means the T.V. is now responsible for raising my kids... They also love to all lay on me in the most comfortable way - but it is fun cuddling with both of them! I can't believe I'll have 3 soon!
Liv hates having her hair done but is starting to understand why it's so fun for me. And Adam actually likes it.
Not sure what was going on here - super random.
Our Embry countdown that we started at 50 days! I can't believe we're so close! And I don't know why it's orange and green and as non girly as possible - I just happened to have that color paper on hand.
Conference Fun
At first, the kids were super excited about conference because of how much we talked it up! So here they are Saturday morning with their "Yay for Conference" expressions!
Livy was having fun drawing pictures during the sessions. The first one is her and Aunt Amy and the second one is her and Pata standing on a balloon together because it was his birthday. Hilarious!
Here we are enjoying a matching game with the Prophet and Apostles. Livy was getting really good at it by herself! She thought it was so funny that President Uchtdorf was talking on the T.V. at the same time that she got a match with his face. :)
Here we are during the last part of the last session. Also, how cute is this pic of these two? Livy took this one! You would think the kids were still loving it by the end - but unfortunately no. Livy kept saying - "These guys are talking forever!" However, during our testimony meeting that night, she did talk about the prophet and apostles - so there was some sort of success from Saturday and Sunday! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment