Monday, April 30, 2012

April through Instagram - and then some

Ever since his bday - he's been obsessed with cupcakes/cakes/cookies... they're all called birthdays now...

 He needs to protect himself.

Whenever I'm away - Matt takes the kids straight to Cabelas!

 Both of them fell asleep in the cart while shopping. It was hilarious.

BYU! BYU! They dressed themselves up like this all on their own - well I'm sure Livy was the brains behind the dress up.

This is the only way he'll wear his hat.

I'm four now so I can cut my pancake, pour the syrup and put sugar on top. Notice the insane amount of sugar on each bite...

A pic from Denver I forgot. They are both very worried about blackheads on their noses...

 This is all I feel like doing lately - luckily Adam is down to just cuddle sometimes.

Liv got some birthday money from Grandma Sherrie and Great Grandma Jordan so we let her take it to the Disney store and splurge! She was so excited to get so much mermaid stuff. Her items included: 2 pairs of flip flops, fancy princess shoes, Ariel sunglasses, and an Ariel jewelry box that plays music. It was so funny when she took all of her items up - the total came within 30 cents of the amount she had! She threw down her cash and that was that! It was HILARIOUS!

I like these guys. This is when the kids were waiting outside to congratulate Daddy about getting into school.


After gymnastics one day she kept doing this pose and yelling, "Gymnast Girl!"

I scored this BYU outfit for $7 - I'm kind of awesome! I'm totally ready to have no money and live off loans...

I'll do anything when bribed with candy!

Somehow we made it through the worst ear infection of 2012 with Adam! Apparently, it was a water bacteria infection that can sometimes happen when you have tubes. His ear was draining the weirdest stuff for 5 days straight. When the antibiotics from his pediatrician didn't work we took him to the ENT who scraped everything out and gave him a miracle elixir that cured him by the next day! It was so sad to watch. I'll never forget his little face when he was given a blessing by Matt. He was folding his arms, closing his eyes, and had tears streaming down his face from the pain he was dealing with. I bawled. Our family didn't see sleep for several nights and we were all suffering, but our awesome ward family took care of us - we are seriously so blessed!

Just chillin in the back seat...


Yo Gabba Gabba entered our lives. Matt and I were horrified! It is THE. WEIRDEST. SHOW. EVER!!!!!! Don't let your kids watch it. They get sucked in and can't turn away! Unfortunately, it's actually teaching them! It's the weirdest thing! Now Livy likes to tell me that she won't run with scissors and that she wants to try new foods. What!?! I guess it's a necessary evil??

I always hated Saturday mornings because that's when my mom made us all clean the house. Yet here we are on Saturday morning - cleaning up! Am I really turning into my mom??? Matt's not allowed to answer that question, ever. Also, we recently found out that this mini vacuum actually picks up dust. Hilarious!

Mom, take a picture of us!!!

We are now the proud owners of our swagger wagon!!! :) We decided it will be easier to budget in school if we get rid of this payment. So after 2ish years, we were able to purchase our van and pay it off! I'm pretty proud of ourselves! It feels SO AMAZING to be debt free! And yes, I know it will end in a couple weeks and then we'll be in debt for the rest of our LIVES - but I'm choosing to ignore that for now. :) 

Liv has been asking about where she was before Earth so tonight I decided to draw it out for her and show her that she was with Heavenly Father and Jesus and then came down to earth. After my lengthy explanation she said, "Okay, I get it, but why did you draw peanuts on the earth?"

No comments: