Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aquarium with Daddy!

Matt was able to take Friday off so we decided to take the kiddlies to the Aquarium yet again - we're very determined to get our worth out of our memberships there! Adam has learned that this is where Nemo is - so the second we got into the parking lot - he immediately started yelling, "I see Nemo!" over and over again. Cute little bugger.

 In front of the otters - creepy animals!

 Here we are in front of the Nemo tank!

 Livy was brave enough to touch the stingrays this time! I won't even do it - it's a good thing Matt was with us!

 Adam really wanted to as well, but I'm not sure if his little arm was long enough to reach them.

Here's Matt and Adam in front of the penguins - Matt's new favorite animal! This part was surprisingly empty so we sat and watched the penguins forever. They are so cool! We decided that instead of a fish tank, we want a penguin tank in our house one day. Totally doable. :)

No comments: