Friday, March 9, 2012

Randomosity Through Pics

 Whenever we get this kid ready for church - he always looks just like my little bro. Ky

One of Liv's last naps - she has outgrown them now - she's getting so huge!

 Sometimes they're best friends and I love it

 I love these feet

 This is what happens to Adam while playing around at Liv's gymnastics

 Their new way of going down the stairs - not annoying at all since they never get hurt doing this...

 Nana got her her new favorite Easter dress of all time - she's thrilled with the pinkness!

 She, of course, asked for all of these pics to be taken. I had her try on this swimsuit for a "friend" we were going to give it to. I told her MAYBE she could get one for her birthday coming up. :)

 We had a random visit from our CA cousins - Cal wasn't super stoked to take a break from the wii, poor boy

2 Year Dr. Appt - the boy is cured of his pneumonia! We've been given the go ahead to let him scream it out at night - yay us! The doc said we could put some pillows against the door to help muffle the sound. :)
Measurements
Height: 34.5 inches - 50%
Weight: 27 lbs. 2 oz. - 25% (This # is because he's been sick lately)
Head Cir: 50 cm - 75%

 Matt trying to teach the kids all of his tricks with the saxaphone :)

Friday night at the mall!

No comments: