Here's the babe at 31 weeks! She's getting so big and we're getting so excited! We've been really strict with the kids lately about getting them to bed by 7 and during our alone time Matt and I keep thinking about how crazy it will be that we'll have a little newborn chillin alone with us soon. Well, I keep thinking about how weird it is - I'm not sure Matt even realizes this little one will be making her grand appearance SOON!
I'm so excited - I get to schedule the c-section date next week. We'll get to start our paper chain 50 day countdown then, too! Woo! Everything has gone so smoothly during this pregnancy - I feel really lucky! I think Heavenly Father is giving me a break since he chose me to take on little Adam. :) With having such a little sass and then a little thrill seeker - I can't wait but I'm also terrified to see what little Embry's personality will be! I don't think it's possible to have a calm little Wiseman - so we're just accepting now that we'll be "blessed" with another little intense personality!
I have a picture like this from the other two little ones - all of my babies favor the right side of my stomach and push their little bodies as far that way as possible! It's the most painful thing and always knocks the wind out of me - but it's so funny to see that every kid has done it so far!

2 comments:
The last picture of your new little one pushing up on your belly is great!! All my kids did that.. What a great photo!
Love your belly!! Can't wait to see baby.
Post a Comment