Today is Adam's 2nd birthday!
I can't believe he's two - it's insane! He's now a little boy and no longer a baby - I'm depressed. But he's so fun and crazy! I love that I've gotten a lot of one-on-one time with him with Liv's school and gymnastics classes this year. He's such a cute little cuddler and is starting to talk so much! This kid has been so excited for his birthday all week. He's been going around telling everyone, "MY birthday!" We've been singing the happy birthday song to him and he LOVES singing it to himself.
Here was our set up:
Matt and I blew up over 70 balloons after our balloon blower upper broke by some guy trying to use too much of his manly power...
Presents!
Birthday Bonanza:
He loved Grandma Sherrie's gift - a fun little lawnmower!
He was so excited about his new baseball T and bat - this kid LOVES any sport!
So excited about the basketball hats!
I love this face.
Someone had a really hard time accepting that today was Adam's day... Needless to say, there were quite a few melt downs throughout the day.
Jake's present to Adam!
Another favorite present from Nana - mail! Livy and Adam seriously love getting letters in the mail.
After naps I let the kids bring some snow in to play with and I'm pretty sure Adam ate all the snow I gave him.
Here's his cake! Sometimes I have sweet skills. I bribed him with this all day. All he wanted to do was blow the candles out on his cake. He was asking all day to blow them out! If he was naughty at all, then I'd threaten to take it away and he would immediately be nice. It was so funny!
So much better at eating cake this year than last year!
Here he is at the end of the day. He was being sneaky and came and sat on the stairs and we were too lazy to take him back up to bed. A couple minutes later we realized he wasn't moving anymore and found him like this. The most comfortable position ever. :) Such a cute freaking kid!
Happy Birthday, Bubs!!!





1 comment:
Nice cake! Such a cute idea!
Post a Comment