Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When You're the Best of Friends...

...you fight with each other, play with each other, annoy each other, hug each other, and even teach each other how to poop in the potty!

BFFs = Liv + Cos

Here they are celebrating with cookies after both pooping in the potty. It was so hilarious - Livy showed Cos how she poops in the potty and then when it was Cosette's turn - Livy said, "Okay Cos - just go like this (then some serious grunting noise)." It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. But it helped - a couple minutes later - Cos pooped in the potty! "And that's what frieeeeeeeeeeeends are for!" Name the movie. (Hint: it's being sung by vultures. And a tiger, too, I guess.)

Here they are teaching each other how to hold their little brothers. Poor boys.

Here are a couple BFFs in the making. And they are even wearing unintentional matching outfits. I mean seriously, look at those legs. Even though Rawson is only 2 months younger - he's almost the same size - minus the GINORMOUS legs!

Little Randoms:

I thought this was super cute until I realized she was licking the window...

It's funny how you get to know what your kids are thinking just by their facial expressions. For example, this face says: "What? I didn't just do anything naughty."

"Why won't you come off, sock!!!"

"I love my mommy!"

"I really want to put that camera in my mouth!!!"

1 comment:

Raquel Ruggles said...

jungle book... that's the name right? with mogli. also of course livy was licking the window hilarious. and maybe we need to swap pictures. because yours are better and i know i have some of livy.