
How awesome is the belly chub touching his legs?? This kid is almost going through an entire box of baby cereal in just a week. Livy never made it through an entire box EVER. I'm going to start making some baby food for him. I'll probably start him on veggies either this or next week. He wants to eat what we're eating SO BADLY. I feel so bad.

Adam's Favorite Foods:
- Baby Cereal
- Bananas
- Popsicles
- Anything else I'll let him taste

Livy is such a funny eater. Luckily, she'll always eat what I make - mainly because I don't give her any other options. She likes to cut up her own food now - which is super awesome. She's getting SO independent - it's awesome and super lame at the same time.

Livy's Favorite Foods:
- Broccoli (We have to bribe her with more broccoli in order to get her to eat the rest of her food on her plate.)
- Pasta (with marinara or alfredo sauce)
- Oatmeal
- Cereal
- Pizza
- Pancakes
Even though it's messy, I'm really glad my kids will eat anything.
1 comment:
Adams belly touching his legs is the cutest thing ever!!!! You guys have adorable babies!!!
Post a Comment