Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where has my baby gone!

Adam is getting HUGE before our eyes. I mean, quite literally - he is 18 pounds already! I mean - he's only 5 lbs. away from Livy! haha It feels like it's happening so much faster than it did with Liv. So, you know the classic wounded soldier crawl that babies do before they start to do the legit crawling? Well, my kids can't do that. Instead, they choose to bunch up their bodies by bringing their legs up to their stomach and then they kind of flop the rest of their body forward. It's hilarious! Adam's becoming extremely mobile these days - I'm not sure how I feel about it!


Here he is holding his own bottle!


Here he is trying green beans for the first time. I mean, check out those moobs! Anyway, he ate them like a champ! And, why would you ever buy baby food? Making it was so freaking easy! I just bought it frozen, warmed it up, tossed them in the blender with some water (you can use breast milk or formula, too) and blended them to the right consistency and froze the left overs. Piece of cake! And WAY cheaper!


Here's Matt feeding him for probably the 2nd time in Adam's little life. Somehow, even with Livy, Matt always got out of feeding time!?!? I'm not sure how it happened, but now that he's home at night - that will no longer continue, babe! :)


Adam's our little cuddle-bug. It's awesome!

No comments: