I titled this Couponing 101 because that's about as much as I know right now - the basics. I'm getting the hang of it, but I'm still figuring things out! But some of you have asked for some tips. I can take no credit for the deals I find - they're all online. They make it SO easy. They show you the deal, what coupons you need, and how to score it all for almost free. They also show deals nationwide. There are 3 websites that I check out at least once a day:thekrazycouponlady.com
hip2save.com
myfrugaladventures.com (local for the Sacramento area)
hip2save.com
myfrugaladventures.com (local for the Sacramento area)
Couponing is all about getting the best deal. Your goal is to try to use a store coupon with a manufacture's on top of a great deal that a store is having. So you plan on scoring stuff for almost free. Once you get the hang of it, it really doesn't take a long time. Your trips to the store are quick because you know exactly what you're getting.
Expect to be scoring most of your toiletries for FREE. Diapers have been RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. And once you start making money off of buying groceries - you then use that money to pay for your weekly items like bread, eggs, milk, etc.
Expect to be scoring most of your toiletries for FREE. Diapers have been RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. And once you start making money off of buying groceries - you then use that money to pay for your weekly items like bread, eggs, milk, etc.
KrazyCouponLady: This site showed me how to start out. Go there and go to the section for Beginners. It teaches you all about coupons, the lingo, how to organize your binder (which will be ridiculously huge and insane), and tons of other great stuff. They have a book, too. Their website has all of the same information as well.
Besides that, there's not a whole lot I can say. But once you start getting the hang of it - you can expect to become a bit obsessed at first. Once you go to the store and save over 70% on what you're buying - you'll experience the "coupon high." It's addicting - so be careful!
1 comment:
ahhhhh!!! thank you so much! that really helps! i'll be posting my accomplishments as well...and then i'll have you to thank. lol
p.S. your family is beautiful as ever, and little adam is the cutest little chunker ever!!!! hope all is well!
Post a Comment