Thursday, July 29, 2010

My name is Adam and I am a Never-Nude*

How hysterical are the new Huggies jean diapers??? In my defense - they were SUPER CHEAP. Anyhoo, now Adam looks like a little Tobias-in-the-making. But on the other hand - these offer endless entertainment!

*If this post makes NO SENSE to you - you need to become familiar with Arrested Development. It will make this the funniest post you've ever read.

3 comments:

Holly said...

OMG! I laughed out loud at work when I read this! SO funny! I'm gonna show it to Ryan tonight.

alyssa said...

Oh man, you've gotta love Arrested Development! Those diapers totally remind me of Tobias! Hilarious.

Also, I vote you should have come to CO this summer so I could do pictures of your cute family and meet Adam! We'll be here for Christmas though... :)

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Got this right away. Hooray Adam!