Tuesday, July 20, 2010

From 6 kids to 5

So the day after we got home from watching the cute little Pulsiphers - we took on Matt's brother's kids - Gabrielle (6), Cal (4), and little Max (1). So I had 5 kids from 0-6! It was insane! Livy was in heaven with her cousins - so was Adam! I managed to keep things under control by having a movie each night. And in order to watch the movie, the kids had to clean up the toys and eat all of their food that day. It totally worked! They did so good!

They loved Adam and Adam was so happy! He must be confused to only have Livy around now.

Cal was a hilarious character. He found Livy's old hat and was LOVING it.

Then the kids were teaching each other some sweet gymnastics moves. I need to get Livy doing her forward roll on camera! Cal was so excited when he busted this move out for the first time.

And this was poor little Max about 90% of the time. The poor kid seriously missed his Mommy. Matt wasn't allowed to look at him or else he would start crying immediately. haha And when I was holding Adam and not him - he would follow me and cry. He would actually stop crying when I left the room - follow me - and then find me and start crying again. It was sad and hilarious all at the same time.

No comments: