So for Matt's last day at Comcast - it was actually family day at Six Flags - what a hilarious last day, right? Anywho, the plan was that my mom would watch the kids while we went - but then we found out the kids were free and I really didn't want to leave Adam and deal with pumping at the park - so it became a family extravaganza event! One day I'll learn how to leave my kids - just not yet :)

I had never been there before, but this place was so crazy. It was like a water park/theme park/sea world/zoo! It was awesome! Livy was in heaven.

Here's Livy on one of the rides. We have no idea who the little girl is next to her, but thanks little girl for looking at the camera. haha

Nana and Adam getting some bonding time. Thanks, Mom, for putting up with my separation anxiety!

And here we are at the Shamu type show. It was so cool! Livy was obviously thrilled. She's still learning what smile means...
No comments:
Post a Comment