Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Father of my children!

Today is an extra special day because not only are we celebrating Matt's awesome job as a father - but we're also celebrating his birth - woo! Do you like the cake I made him? It's a two layer peanut butter cake - with chocolate frosting in the middle and peanut butter frosting on the outside - then crushed reece's peanut butter cups and drizzled chocolate on the sides. I was pretty proud of myself. We'll see how it tastes tonight.

Anywho, I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the best husband ever whose birth I'm more excited about than anyone else's.

Dearest Babe,

Thank you for always being an amazing father and husband. You're the best thing for me and to me. Everything you do for our family is greatly appreciated. You've exceeded every expectation I've ever had for a husband and father of my children. I'm so proud of the daddy that you've become since we started adding crazy kiddlies to the mix. I'm so happy that I get to share each day with you! I love you so much!

Love,

The coolest wife ever

No comments: