Things he loves:
*To be sung to and will always start cooing when I sing*To sleep at night just like his mom! We put him down at 9 and usually don't hear from him until 4 and then after he eats (while sleeping) he then goes down till 7:30 or 8
*To talk and giggle
*Doing the motor boat song with his feet
*His binky
*Baths with his sister with HOT water
*His swing
*To slither down out of his bouncer or when he's propped up on a pillow
*His sister (even though she is usually the reason he starts crying)
*Sleeping on his tummy
*Scooting on his back and moving up by pushing off his feet
*Chillin with Daddy watching sports
*Chillin with Mommy watching crazy TLC shows
Here are some cute pics of him in all of his 3-month glory:
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that baby is so dang cute! I can't wait to give him a squeeze!
He is so dang cute. By the looks of it he will be the size of Livvy in a couple months.
He has the cutest little cheeks. I love it!
Those cheeks are almost more than I can handle. Can I please, please, please steal your baby for a little bit this summer? He is SO cute.
Post a Comment