Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love Sundays

Today was a good day. Sundays usually are for me. Today was also a first for Livy - she said our family prayer tonight completely by herself. It was the cutest thing. The main motivation behind it came from me telling her that once we said the prayer, she could go outside with Daddy and turn off the sprinklers, but I'll take what I can get! She jumped down on her knees and folded her arms and started her prayer and then Matt was trying to help her and she was like, "No! Me Daddy!" Then after that, I put her down for bed, and I was leaving her room and she yelled, "You too Mommy!" (Roughly translated = I love you) I love days that end like this!

Anywho, here's another cute pic of her and her Sunday dress.


I told Matt to get a picture of her dress without the sweater and when he took it off she came running into me yelling that Daddy took off her sweater! She had to get the okay from me first...


And here's our handsome boy! I can't get enough of his chunky cheeks!


Also, a friend from our ward pointed this out to me the other day, but he is totally the kind of baby that just sits and stares at you and waits for you to make contact and then becomes ALL SMILES. It's the best feeling in the world when I look down and I see his little smile sweep across his face when we make eye contact! He's the sweetest little thing. It's hard not to fall head over heels for this little one.


Quit taking a billion pictures of me!

Here are a couple randoms:

One day I was cleaning and I realized I hadn't heard Livy for a little bit and I walked in the kitchen and found this happening. Pajamas, winter hat, and all the bowls she could ever dream of. I have no idea what weird game she was playing.


Then another day I was getting ready to vacuum our front room and I put Adam in his bouncer on the couch and I put his other one facing him. I left the room and came back in to find Livy in the other bouncer just chillin with her brother. So cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You kids are so freakin adorable I just love little Adam's face! What a little heart breaker he is going to be.
I hope we can come out and visit soon. Liv and Berlin would be the best of friends I just know it!