Anywho, we've been enjoying some lazy days lately (as in we're all in pajamas until the late afternoon - WE'RE NOT ASHAMED!). Matt's waiting to start his next job and we're getting ready for a family trip to Tahoe so we've been able to just hang out which has been nice since we endured some pretty crazy weeks at the beginning of the month. Here's what a little bit of "lately" has looked like for us:
Latest hilarious conversation with this girl:
Mommy: Livy chew your food or you're going to choke on it and die.
Livy: I not want to die!
Mommy: Okay, then start chewing.
Livy: No, Mom! I don't want to die! And you not want to die. And Daddy not want to die.
Livy: I not want to die!
Mommy: Okay, then start chewing.
Livy: No, Mom! I don't want to die! And you not want to die. And Daddy not want to die.
I guess watching March of the Penguins last week has really affected this girl.
4 comments:
That, is awesome. When we get to Memphis I'm totally getting the newspaper again! Also, you should do a post about what websites you use and how you do it all!
seriously, you have to teach me how to coupon!
YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME YOUR COUPON WAYS!! you're amazing.
and how is livy this big?!!! she's so cute and adam has completely stolen my heart.
Nice! I just subscribed to the Sunday paper:)
Post a Comment