From this:
I was looking at old pictures of us and I came across this wedding book thing that we never finished, but it has the story of our beginning in it that I thought I should publish on here so we always have it. It's quite hilarious:
(Matt and I took turns writing sentences of our story. Hence the (M)'s and (A)'s...)
"(M) Matt's roommate, Jay, was good friends with Jill Catts who also happened to be friends with Alexis. (A) Matt then agreed with Jay that Jay should go after the P-Y-T. (M) As time went on, however, Alexis and Matt would occasionally hang out and play tennis together. (A) Then Matt taught Alexis what a NCMO was, however, it was never very non-committal at all. (M) It was on and off for a couple of months until one night while watching Alexis sing, Matt had an epiphany... he loved this girl. (A) Then he finally confessed his love after Alexis made him say it. Woo! (M) Yadda yadda yadda... we're married today."
Pure hilarity.
Love you, babe!
Love you, babe!




No comments:
Post a Comment