I mean, look at that face. How hilarious is it! Livy has been crazy lately, but it's also been so fun seeing her catch on to things and make random connections. The best part of toddlerhood is the hilarious conversations that we get to have every day. I've started keeping track of some of them on the side bar.
Some of her favorite things to do lately include, but are not limited to:
1. Feeding her brother - oh my goodness I had to dig out ONIONS from the poor kid's mouth yesterday! She stole them when I wasn't looking and thought he might love them! I've caught her feeding him yogurt, brownies, cereal, and who knows what else! Seriously, I don't know how the second child makes it alive!
2. Washing her hands - she's OBSESSED. If I'm not paying attention - she'll spend FOREVER at the sink in her bathroom just washing her hands over and over again.
3. Locking us out - she found out how to lock the door lately. Not fun. Luckily she knows how to unlock pretty fast.
4. Doing Tricks - I can't wait until I can get her back in gymnastics. She LOVES rolling, jumping, and flipping around. Here's the evidence:
No comments:
Post a Comment