Monday, August 16, 2010

Life's Full of Tough Choices, Innn't It?

Name that movie. I apparently have been on a Disney kick lately. Anyhoo, the Wiseman family has just made a VERY, VERY hard decision - one that left me bawling all last night. We've decided to make our grand return to Utah. Just typing that almost starts the water works all over again. I guess I knew we might end up back there, but I didn't think it would be so soon. We're planning to leave the last week of September. This is how it works when Matt and I make life-changing decisions - it's always SUPER last minute. And when it's the right decision, everything seems to fall quickly into place - which has unfortunately happened now. I've been telling Matt to keep telling me the upsides to moving back. There are a lot - but I'm really REALLY going to miss everyone that we've met here. This is the first time that Matt and I have been really sad to move. But, Matt's planning to go to Physical Therapy school out in Provo, so if we want to have everything ready in order for him to make it in next fall - then we have to do this.

At least these two will get to enjoy some white Christmases, right? Downside: they'll have to witness their dad's HORRIBLE winter driving. I'm terrified for us all.



Livy told me last night that she's excited to live by her friend, Kaylee. I need to be more like Livy.

9 comments:

The Wigginton Family said...

OH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're absolutely kidding, aren't you? I am so ridiculously sad that I won't see your sweet fam when I come home to visit. OH dear. Where in Utah are you moving? I can't believe it.

Courtney said...

Physical therapy, huh? I think that's great!! It's only 2 years right? And then you can move back:) We are planning on coming out to visit Jeff's parents this Nov, so we'll have to try and get together if you all are in town too.

Holly said...

We'll hopefully be right behind you. We're just waiting on Ryan's applications. We should be there by the end of the year. Sad you're leaving but hopefully we can meet up in UT.

The Pistorius' said...

yay!!! go utah!!! where r u guys planning on living?? good luck!! let me know if u need help!!

siovhan said...

little mermaid.
{and look at liv's hair. she is gorgeous.}

i'm so sorry you're sad to be moving back. but you'll end up having so much fun and there'll be people you'll love there, too.

Michele McKee. said...

I feel like I am losing another grand baby to some far off place! So sad, but I know that it will be good for you and Matt! I get to hold the baby every week until you go!!! Bishop said, "Denied!" ha ha

Janice said...

So sad for us!!!! My bro-in-law is in Provo doing a PT program there so maybe you will run into my familia!! HAHA!! Good luck with all you do and let me know if you need any help packing, watching those adorable kids or anything!!!!

John Stockett said...

I want a button that says Not-freaking-larious:( I am so sad that you are leaving. You have to come our for our annual Truckee trip. You are always welcome in our home....always. I will definitely miss you but will probably be out there visiting my bro sooner than I think since he'll be in Provo for awhile at least. Love yah....and definitely a little hole in my heart...

Shara said...

I am sad to see you leave Cali, but yea that you will be close to us again! yay!