So here's what life has been like lately around our household...
We had our cute little friends over, Maliya and Rachel. They are moving soon and Liv is going to be devastated. Their mom needed to go run some errands so they came over and we watched A Muppet Christmas Carol and then painted our nails after - so fun!
Every morning I work out and Adam and Jake do all of the exercises with me. It's so funny. The DVD exercise music has become Adam's favorite song to dance to - haha!
Adam has developed an unhealthy attachment to boots. He has to be wearing them all the time! They're the only shoes he'll wear. In the other pic above - he is drinking his sippy out of Liv's boot while falling asleep...
Livy is still a crazy head! This girl has so much attitude - she has way too much teenager in her for only being a 3-year-old. I'm terrified.
Adam has learned to smile and this is what happens.
Sibling love - they really do love each other and play together. I love it.
Adam has found a way to chill on his Buzz Lightyear thing - it's so funny and weird
We had to do another breathing treatment one night and this time he LOVED it - it was so funny.
My mom got us BUNK BEDS!!! The sweetest bunk beds ever. They have stairs, drawers, AND a trundle under so it's really 3 beds! Matt and his buddy, Lucas, put them together. The kids have been so excited. I built the trundle part ALL BY MYSELF. So I'm pretty awesome, too. Maybe more awesome than the guys because I'm pregnant and I was alone with 3 toddlers at the time... :)
We went to the aquarium with our friends, the Tophams, a while ago. The best part was the penguin exhibit. Adam kept hitting the glass with his glow stick necklace thing and they kept diving towards him - it was hilarious. The least awesome part was the anaconda that was GINORMOUS.
And lastly, I made this thing for my parents for Christmas! I was so proud of myself! And of course my parents have already seen it because I'm super awesome at keeping Christmas presents a secret when I'm excited... But each branch is one of their ancestors with their birth year if I was able to find one. I was so happy with how it turned out!













1 comment:
Holy cow girl! You look way better than me and you're almost half way through your pregnancy! Way to be super active! What video do you use?
Post a Comment