Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Santa Experience 2011

So I have been ridiculously blogligent lately, let's blame it on pregnancy and spending all of my time with 3 crazy toddlers (one being my nephew). By about 8 at night, I'm seriously ready for bed. But I'm finally feeling the urge to catch up our lives on here! Hooray!

So let's begin with our first Santa encounter that actually happened in the middle of November. He came very early this year. Our friends, the Ivins, invited us to the Riverwoods lighting extravaganza. It's amazing how awesome it looks and all of the work they've done with the lights! Livy thought it was awesome. Adam was just enjoying the free handouts of hot cider, cookies, cinnamon buns, and GLOW STICK NECKLACES. They were so happy! As was I, I love anything free. :)

(And thank you, Jessica, for the pics. At least someone is thinking to document our lives!)


The kids were LOVING the fires everywhere. Thank goodness they were there - it was so freezing.

Depressed that he ate his cinnamon roll sample so fast...

Free Samples!


And there it is. I think Adam has gotten worse since last year. The second we placed him on his lap - he was screaming bloody murder. Livy, however, was so excited to tell Santa that she wants a sewing machine for Christmas. She thought it was so funny that he asked her if she was going to make clothes with it. Now she keeps telling us about how she's going to make clothes for her babies. So hilarious!

No comments: