The Up! house is currently in Utah right now, but I guess someone bought it so we went on a little tour before it closes down. Our friends, the Baileys, invited us to join them and it was so cool! You walk in and it really is like you're in their house. And it's the coolest house and I wish I had 400,000 to drop on it!
Here's the front room when you walk in with the painting.
Here are the pictures up the stairs from the movie.
At the top of the stairs are these two bookcases that open up into a secret room. It was awesome and I want that feature in my house. It seriously was my dream house.
The nursery - Liv obviously got how depressing this room was. Or she was being a bugger and not wanting to be in any pictures that day - love it.
The kitchen was so cool with retro looking appliances.
The basement had an entertainment center with the movie playing.
This princess themed room was also downstairs and Livy was in heaven! This was the only picture she was willing to take.









No comments:
Post a Comment