Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Bubba's First Appearance

I got to see Baby Bubba today and I was SO excited! I didn't know if my doctor would do an ultrasound at the first appt, but he did! I'll take it even though it's the most uncomfortable ultrasound EVER.

Baby Bubba is 100% healthy and perfect so far. I really was nervous because this pregnancy has been SO different than the other two. I haven't felt pregnant at all and of course my crazy mind kept worrying about a miscarriage - but nope!

And the baby is even measuring a week ahead of what we thought! I love having my due date changed to sooner date!!! The new due date is May 15th - and then the c-section will be scheduled the week before. Matt and I are so excited! Now it's real - this baby is legit. We are actually going to be a family of FIVE. Weird.

15 week BUMP - 3rd pregnancy is depressing - so big so fast...

Livy's belly shot. I'm sure we'll see more of these.

No comments: