Monday, November 14, 2011

First (of many) Emergency Dental Experience

This boy is seriously going to be the death of me. He is NON-STOP in suicidal mode! Everything is a death defying stunt - I don't know how much more I can take!!! And he's only 20 months!!!

Anyhoo - here's what resulted from Adam trying to jump off his bottom bunk bed onto the trundle. (That is the alleged story that Jake and Livy are sticking to at least...)

Somehow he did not hurt his teeth at all - it's a miracle! He just damaged his soft tissue which is still kind of bleeding almost 12 hours after it happened. I've just come to accept that before his kindergarten pictures - he WILL have lost a front tooth. It's going to happen - I'm just going to accept it now.

His bottom lip also has a huge gash in it. Poor boy. The only upside was that he's gotten 30+ popsicles. It got him to stop crying immediately and helped a teeny tiny bit with the swelling. :)

1 comment:

Amy D. said...

Boys!!! I cried when Ethan got his tooth pulled, now I can't imagine him with it. Keep up the good work mama