Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloweeny Happenings: Part 2

So here we have part 2 of our crazy Halloween Extravaganza - only a week later...

Halloween Extravaganza #4: The Gables Carnival

One of our neighbors put together this cute little carnival at our complex. The kids had a blast! They LOVED the tattoo section - unfortunately we forgot to take pics of that one part, of course. Adam was showing his Perry the Platypus tattoo for weeks after! Matt even joined in and put a tattoo on his arm. The kids thought it was so cool. 

So I was over dying Liv's hair red by this point so we changed up our costumes for the carnival. Livy was a sparkly fairy and Adam was Charlie the Unicorn. It was hilarious.

 Bean bag toss

 Crafts table

Sweet unicorn costume that used to be Liv's. Go google Charlie the Unicorn if you want to find humor in this costume.

 Witch hat ring toss

Bobbing for worms. My kids did not want to try this but it was hilarious. They covered gummy worms in whip cream and they had to pick them our with their mouths. So funny!

Face Painting. I was so surprised Adam sat still for this! He HATED me putting a beard on his face for his bum costume. We sat completely still the entire time.

Little Spiderman and Elmo cheeks
 
 Afterward, we were pooped. I love when the kids pretend sleep with me :)



Halloween Extravaganza Part 5: Aunt Shannon's Famous Halloween Party

So my great aunt Shannon has thrown this amazing Halloween party ever since I was little. I remember going every year. Now it's crazy taking my kids to it! It's still as amazing as ever! Livy was LOVING Shannon and uncle Chris. They were awesome with the little ones.


Blast from the past... here we are at their party 3 years ago... 

Here we are today...
 
 They have the coolest landscaping for pictures!!!

 The Puppet Show - Chris put on the most hilarious puppet show Matt and I have ever seen. Liv and Adam were mesmerized.

 The treasure hunt! All the kids were loving this. Shannon came up with the cutest clues all over their property. It was so fun to watch!

Livy was so excited when she got to pick up a clue. Shannon and Chris held off all of the other kids so Livy could find it before they did. It was so funny!

 Adam even got to get in on the fun.

 Fun with Aunt Shannon

 Musical chairs - did not end well for most :) Livy just dropped out of the game when she saw everyone crying. She didn't want to feel the same pain.

Then the dance party!! Shannon had glow sticks for everyone. Livy was LOVING it.

 It's so hilarious to see Liv dance with Chris who's like 5 feet taller than her!

 Totally pooped. This was after one minute into the drive home.



 Halloween Extravaganza Part 6: HALLOWEEN!!!

Getting Adam ready for the big night! This is his Rog facial style.

 
This is the only picture I got from the night. Haha They took off so fast! They were in heaven! Adam was so happy! He started using his hat as his bag for candy. It was so cute. Livy was so good at saying thank you at each house.

We love each other :) That's right. I made these shirts - I'm kind of a big deal...

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

Losing it over Livy's 1st Halloween all over again. And the shirts you made are unreal! I demand a tutorial at Thanksgiving.