Sunday, December 25, 2011

Baum Photos 2011 - Woo!

We took family pics while we were all together with the Baum fam in St. George last week and, of course, my pregnant brain can't pick a fav! I seriously love all of them. The girl that took our pics was so cute, too. I wish Adam would have been a bit more cooperative - but that is just not his thing lately! :)

'

3 comments:

siovhan said...

Oh my gosh. Look at Liv in her skinny jeans! She is such a little rockstar. I want to be her when I grow up. And you are so gorgeous. You look like a movie star. Oh, and I want your mom's shirt. Those bows on the sleeves are so cute.

The Wigginton Family said...

You guys look like models. Seriously, you should be in a magazine or something. Super, super, super cute pics. And those kids of yours, gosh darn they're beautiful!

Michele McKee. said...

Holy Cow, I think my heart stopped with every picture of Adam in the air! Wow that baby truly was flying high! What a great photo shoot!