Matt was trying to teach Liv what Easter is really about - our Savior died for us and then came back to life so that we can do the same and return to our Heavenly Father. Well, Liv sat for a second and thought and then asked Matt:
"So did the Easter bunny kill Jesus?"
I laughed SO HARD when I heard that. Then he explained, yes - Easter is the most ridiculous holiday. Not only do we celebrate the Atonement with a giant bunny - but that bunny leaves eggs for us. (???) Haha it was funny.
She looked so cute today at church - minus the blue mouth from the ring pop. :) Her spiritual gift this Easter was a teeny Book of Mormon with her name printed on it and a little pink case to hold it. She was so excited! She even told us right when she saw it that it said Alivia Wiseman. We were impressed.
Here's the boy. He enjoyed walking to church today. We couldn't get him to come back in after we got home :)
Today at church I had the opportunity to teach the lesson to all of the women in our church about the Atonement covering all of our pain. While I was researching, I came across this video that is AWESOME! It's applicable to any Christian faith:
Today at church I had the opportunity to teach the lesson to all of the women in our church about the Atonement covering all of our pain. While I was researching, I came across this video that is AWESOME! It's applicable to any Christian faith:
No comments:
Post a Comment