Friday, April 1, 2011

March just FLEW by!

Who even knows where March went??? I feel like we had SO MUCH going on - I barely had time to take pics! Anyhoo, here's what's been going on lately in our lives...

We suffered a devastating loss. We still love you, Jimmer.

We had an abundance of grandparents visiting at the same time. We even saw Nana TWICE this month. Livy and Adam were in HEAVEN. As were Matt and I since we got a week off from watching our kids :)

Adam discovered another favorite sucking thing to cope with bottle and binky withdrawals. His other favorite is Liv's toothpaste. (He's actually doing really well with no binkies and bottles! It was so much easier than I thought it would be.)

Our garage got some necessary organization thanks to Matt and Grandpa Rick. We also got a new shower door so now it doesn't fall on me every time I open it!!! :)

This little guy got his SECOND double ear infection in less than a month. We found out he has to get tubes put in his poor little ears. NOT EXCITED about him being put under.

And this guy turned super old. haha JUST KIDDING, Dad. 48 is the new 47... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATA! Livy was very concerned that we talk about his birthday all day yesterday.

No comments: